Our Company Profile
Fronterra Global Advisory, a boutique consultancy firm focused on international trade matters,was founded with the mission to provide clients with outstanding service, deep technical expertise and customized work products. Fronterra Global Advisory works with clients in all industries who seek to improve compliance, conduct strategic planning, or mitigate risk. We seek to contribute meaningfully to your organization through both short-term projects and long-term partnerships.
While many firms may conclude an engagement once work products are delivered, Fronterra Global Advisory distinguishes itself by partnering with clients during the operational implementation phase of a project to assist with change management and ensure that recommendations are fully executed. We believe that working side-by-side with clients is the best way to institutionalize trade compliance at any company. Fronterra Global Advisory tailors all projects and work products to client needs. Recent projects include, but are not limited to the following:
- Audit preparation and audit support
- Gap assessments and compliance reviews
- Strategic planning around classification, valuation, and free trade agreements
- Development of policies and procedures, including import and export compliance manuals, tools such as process maps and decision trees, and desk-level procedures
- Alignment of global trade department functions with corporate goals
- Process improvement, alignment to best practices, and creation ofsupply chain efficiencies
- Global trade functionset-up and organization
- Classification assignment services (import and export)
- Global trade management software selection and project management support through implementation
- Training, education and one-on-one coaching on technical import and export topics
- Application to or ongoing compliance support for government programs such as ISA and C-TPAT
Fronterra Global Advisory serves clients worldwide and has offices in New York City and Stamford, CT.